Monday 8 November 2010

Group Tutorial

When speaking to Hannah on what ideas I had for my photograph she made me realise that I was perhaps making it too complicated and I could get just as good, if not better image, by making it simple, 'sometimes less is more.' However I am still going to take Tim Walkers photograph as an inspiration to my photographs but in a subtle way. The main thing that drew me to his photograph in the first place was the way in which he incorporated the keyhole idea, so I have decided that instead of taking the photograph with the keyhole template in front of the camera I am going to layer a photograph of the keyhole template I take and layer it on top of each photograph and reduce the opacity percentage to make it more abstract.I am also going to stick the idea of an affair as a story line, as I love the thought of exposing the unexposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment