Tuesday 2 November 2010

What does heart mean to me?

Before deciding which brief to do I need to imagine me doing each project so in order for my to picture me doing the British Heart Foundation brief I need to ask myself what does heart mean to me. To me heart can mean many different things the obvious one of course is love, however when I think of love I imagine seeing an old couple walking down the street hand in hand who have been married for years. Also when I think of heart I think of strength, strength that someone has to get through something such as heart disease, which certainly relates to BHF. Lastely I think of music as it is a huge part of my life and it may sound cheesy but I think, 'music is the heart to the soul.' So based on the questioning I can visualise certain images I could produce whilst incorporating red.

No comments:

Post a Comment