Tuesday 2 November 2010

Inspiring Photographs

I found this image when simply searching for voyeurism images so that I could get more of a feel as to what it is all about, as well as making a decision as to which brief I want to do. I liked this image as I thought it showed the witty side of voyeurism, however I am unaware of the artists name.

Weegee, Lovers at the Palace Theatre

This particular image was displayed in the Tate Modern's Exposed exhibition. I chose this image as potential inspiration as I gives a professional example of what voyeurism is all about as well as illustrating what types of subjects you can use.

Yasmine Chatila, Stolen Moment Series

This image inspired me in terms of showing the range of subjects you can use in voyeurism as well as the risque feel to it.

This image inspired me in the way of lighting and style that you can use when it comes to voyeurism, I really like the idea of looking through the key hole and framing the subject in such a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment