Friday 12 November 2010

Idea Evolving

Now I have thought about taking the photographs in a more positive way my idea for more photograph is finely coming into focus and I finely have a grasp on a concept. 

CONCEPT
My message that I want my images to portray is exposing the unexposed so they will feature a series of intimate photographs that will subtly develop into a discovered affair. I was initially undecided as to how I would subtle illustrate the idea of an affair being discovered but when looking into more voyeuristic styled photographs I saw that many portrayed the subject being watch through shadows and silhouettes which I though would be a great way of introducing that the couple is being watched by the partner. 

EFFECTS
When looking closer at all of the photographs that have inspired me they all seem to me blurred or imperfect, as though the view of the subject is being obscured, which I thought would be the case when looking through a keyhole. Therefore I want to incorporate this slightly blurred and obscured effect in my photographs using a long exposure.

STYLING
The styling for the photo shoot will be very simple as I want to make the scene of the photograph seem as natural as possible but they shall wear grey black and white so as to enhance the tones in the black white photographs.

SETTING
Considering the story I want to depict the photo shoot will take place in my bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment